Monday, November 24, 2008

Surgery set for December 9th

Whitney's surgery for her eyes and ears as well as her MRI will be on Tuesday, December 9th at Cook Children's in Fort Worth. They estimated that she would be "under" for about 3 hours. This obviously will be a hard time for me as it's the first time I've ever had a child put under anesthesia and I'm scared to death. Please keep praying for our little girl! I'll post with pictures after the surgery is complete. Thanks for keeping up with us.

3 comments:

carla's gateway said...

I know that Elly would love to talk to you about any of this..especially since they JUST did some of it... or Em with her little one's ear tubes did some of it as well. I'm sure that Jason is huge help, but if you'd like another MOMMA viewpoint, either one of these two would WELCOME your call. I'm going to tell them about your blog incase they haven't seen it already. I know how busy you young moms are! WE are keeping DEC. 9 on our prayer calendar!

Elly Doran said...

Hi Michelle. I am Elly, Carla's daughter, Emily's sister. I just wanted you to know I am praying for your little girl, and your family. I hear your Momma's heart, and I know what you are going through. I pray His peace and assurance as you step into this situation.

King Family said...

Thanks, Carla and Elly! So sweet of you to stop by. I appreciate your encouragement and prayers. We are anxious to get through Dec. 9th. We'll keep you updated.