Friday, January 29, 2010

Loaner Wheels


The order has been put in for Whitney's wheelchair. We decided on the Convaid Cuddlebug. However, it will still be a while before we get it, so in the meantime we are borrowing an older Kid Kart wheelchair from the store that ordered her wheelchair. They had a family donate this one when their child outgrew it, so we were able to use it for a while! Whitney loves it so far. As you can see from the photo, the boys like it too! They think it's cool and are fighting over who gets to push Whit around in it! It makes me feel good that they are so proud of their sister. I thnk it is beneficial for Whit to have THREE big brothers! I dare anybody to ever pick on her :)
Here's a video of Daddy playing with Whit a couple of nights ago. I thought it was so cute.

No comments: