
Monday, April 13, 2009
Whit's First Easter

Whitney had a great first Easter with lots of goodies and a visit to see the Bunny. She wore a beautiful Easter dress that Gigi bought.
We are off to Fort Worth tomorrow for her pre-op appointments and surgery on Wednesday to repair her cleft palate and probe her tear ducts. We will post more when surgery is over and we have returned home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love you baby Whit....love, aunt debi
Praying for you and your family during this time.
that picture with the easter bunny is wicked awesome.
your kids are sooooooo cute!.. you need to do these foofoo helmets for other kids... how special it must feel to have such a personalized protection?! seriously... you need to somehow tell other mommies about how to do those! WE love it that we can personalize our little one's casts... I always wonder what the ones who take it off must think about her... I know they have no doubt she is LOVED absolutely... like your little Whit!
Post a Comment