Friday, January 23, 2009

Seizure Update

Whitney's Neurologist wants to do a 24 hour evaluation at the Epilepsy Center at Cook's on Tuesday. So, we will be headed up to Ft. Worth next week for that. We will be able to stay with her in the hospital room. I will update when I know more.
http://www.cookchildrens.org/neurosciences/services/Pages/emu.aspx

3 comments:

Life In Oh-me-haw said...

I came across your blog and although I have not had time to read your beautiful Whitney's entire story, I wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers.

MindiJo said...

Oh, bless your hearts. I found your blog through Laren. It's so hard to see your babies hurting, isn't it? I understand somewhat because we've dealt with hip issues in two of our four children. I also did not read all of the story, but enough to see you are an incredibly strong mother. How blessed your daughter is to have parents who love and care for her like you obviously do. I pray that God gives you the strength that you need to help you through all of this and that he also heals your baby.

And I'm saying thank you to your brave husband for doing what his does to make a living.

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

hi King family! i saw that you have a blog on Jason's FB profile and just updated myself on Whitney. she has the most beautiful eyes! my son had eye surgery in August and it is definitely nervewracking to go through that, but you all have so many other things going on too. i will be praying for your family and Whitney.
my dear friend's granddaughter had some seizures when she was a baby, you can see her as the Spotlight Kid here: http://netcommunity.cookchildrens.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?pid=223&srcid=188
she will be 3 this spring and is doing wonderful. Jason might know Chris Holmes, went to Cooper but a little older, this is his neice, miracle story.
i will definitely check back on your blog.
i could help you find someone creative to paint the helmet if you don't have anybody in mind, my cousin in NYC works for Martha Stewart and is very creative, she would do an excellent job and she might be home to visit sometime soon.